In addition to the Online Sample Test, you should practice using these two sample tests from previous years.
Slides for Data Unit
Note: you will need to be signed in to your Google account to access files.
This page is currently being updated, so please be patient.
There is currently no textbook for this course. All work will be in the form of handouts or, on occasion, digital resources. Textbooks for similar courses (MPM1D, MFM1P) are available for loan if necessary.
Coding with Python Reference Sheet
Click here to download a PDF copy of the handout.
- Numeracy and Number Sense
- Solving Equations
- Properties of Linear Relations
- The Cartesian Plane
- Slope of a Line or Line Segment
- Slope as a Rate of Change
- Direct Variation
- Partial Variation
- First Differences
- Connection Between Slope, Variation, First Differences
- Equations of Linear Relations
- Analyzing Relations
- Sampling Methods and Techniques
- Scatter Plots
- Trends, Interpolation and Extrapolation
- Linear and Non-Linear Relations
- Analyzing Data Using Technology
- Distance-Time Graphs
- Geometry and Optimization